Houston Restaurant Week is Christmas in August. It’s finding your favorite movie on Netflix when all you were looking to watch was your favorite episode of Sons of Anarchy. Every year they add more and more restaurants and every year I gain 10 pounds eating desserts because I feel obligated to finish my 3-course meal. I only have 3 suggestions, you ready to copy and paste this?
1. Go somewhere you’ve never been before and ask your server what’s the best dish out of the options they’re giving you.
2. Instead of taking a date just because, go alone. This way you get two restaurant week experiences for the price of one date.
3. Don’t take pictures of your food or even use your phone while you’re there. Simply enjoy yourself. You can tag the restaurant and Houston Restaurant Week afterwards, social media isn’t going anywhere.
Russell Wilson and Future were sent to us from the social media Gods in order for us to have random debates about modern families that really make no sense. Think about all the riveting conversation that comes from this clash of NFL QB’s and Hip Hop Royalty (at least to people that like dreads, drugs and hate wearing condoms.)
1. Is Cierra wrong for introducing her son to the man she’s dating?
2. Is Future an IHOP or Waffle House guy after he leaves the studio?
3. If Russell Wilson was dating Cierra during the Super Bowl would he have gave the ball to Marshawn Lynch instead of passing it?
4. Will little Future become the first kid to win a Heisman and a Source Award?
Tune in next week to find out!!!!! (Que trailer music to your favorite show)
I heard a commercial on the radio today and the woman said, “Today is the anniversary of the first time you washed my car so I’m making you breakfast in bed.” I thought that was so efffing Romantic because it’s such a creative way to remind someone of the fact that you recognize what they do and mean to you. I’m a romantic and I love surprises. Cool surprises though, nothing like, I hit a parked car while I was driving your truck. Women are caring, sweet, reliable but ,last women aren’t really romantic. Do we as men or society ask them to be? Probably not. But it’s been over 95 degrees 22 days in a row so if he washed your car the least you can do is not record over his favorite shows on DVR. That and bacon, bacon is love!
Rose is my 7 month old pit bull and she’s a terrorist. I’m not sure who her parents are but it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s related to those dogs that chase people on bicycles. (Fyi: Stay out the lanes of traffic on those bicycles. Cyclist are terrorist too!) Anyway, back to my possessed and spoiled blue eyed devil of a dog. She refuses to drink her water if it’s not exactly 56 degrees Fahrenheit or less. She barks at weird noises but doesn’t actually go see where the noise is coming from. Will Smith’s dog on I Am Legend fought a zombie dog for him; mines only fights my GAP flip flops and a has a viscous street beef with my couch pillows. Rose in essence is Debo on Friday without the flannel jacket. Saying all that, she did protect her mom from a pack of wolves while they were jogging so maybe I’ll keep her for like 3 more weeks 🙂 So in essence does that mean “I’m in love with a terrorist?” (You have to read that in the “I’m in love with the CoCo” voice)